In Florida, Girl recovers after snake bite at daycare | Daycare Injury
It was a rough week for 3-year-old Sarah Lawson.
She reportedly spent most of it in the hospital, recovering from a poisonous snake bite.
Sarah was reportedly bitten by a pigmy rattler on the playground of her Manatee County, FL daycare on Monday.
At All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg blood tests reportedly confirmed the snake injected toxins.
Antivenin stopped the spread immediately and Sarah went home on Thursday.
The pigmy rattlesnake is one of the most common venomous snakes in Florida.
It is found throughout the state and has a reputation for being aggressive.
Its bite can result in the loss of a finger or toe, and in some cases can be fatal.
To Read More on this Story: Click Here
If you have any questions or concerns about what can be done to help children who have suffered from daycare injuries, or families of children who have died, please call Christopher Keane and The Keane Law Firm toll-free for free consultation at (888) 592-5437 (KIDS), click on contact us here, or use the web form provided at http://www.keanelaw.com
Post a comment
Post a Comment to "In Florida, Girl recovers after snake bite at daycare | Daycare Injury"To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."