Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: (888) 592-KIDS
Phone: (415) 742-5412
Keane Law Firm

Keane Law Firm

In Palmdale, a three-year-old boy died after being struck by a malfunctioning motorized garage door.


Blog Category:
3/12/2009
Christopher Keane
Comments (0)

In Palmdale, a three-year-old boy died after being struck by a malfunctioning motorized garage door. The boy’s mother was leaving her home with her two sons at 6:15 pm on Tuesday March 10, 2009. As she tried to close the garage door, it struck her three-year-old son in the head. Tragically, the boy died at the hospital approximately an hour later. The investigation ruled the boy’s death was an accident.  

The Keane Law Firm represents children that have been catastrophically injured by unsafe products. Please call The Keane law firm for a consultation by visiting our website or call our office.  

http://www.keanelaw.com/
Phone# 415-398-2777
Address: Keane Law Firm, 530 Jackson Street, Second Floor, San Francisco, CA 94133
Email: [email protected]

Attorney Christopher Keane has devoted his Bay Area practice to representing children whose lives have been irrevocably altered by abuse, neglect, injury, or death. He is a member of the San Francisco Child Abuse Prevention Center (SFCAPC), and is currently serving as the co-Vice President on their Board of Directors. The prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers has awarded Christopher Keane a top rating and, reflecting his dedication to professional excellence. In addition, Mr. Keane is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum Top Trial Lawyers in America, listed in the top 500 Plaintiff's attorneys in America by Lawdragon.com and as a principal member of Keane Law has acted as lead plaintiff’s lawyer on a number of successful multi-million dollar cases.

 

 

 

 



Category: Child Injuries

Christopher Keane
Connect with me
California Child Abuse and Child Injury Lawyer

There are no comments.

Post a comment

Post a Comment to "In Palmdale, a three-year-old boy died after being struck by a malfunctioning motorized garage door."

To reply to this message, enter your reply in the box labeled "Message", hit "Post Message."

Name:*

Email:* (will not be published)

Message:*

Notify me of follow-up comments via email.