Christopher Keane represented a California newborn who was injured while not being monitored properly causing her to suffer a loss of oxygen which resulted in brain damage. Keane was able to obtain funding for the child to have lifetime home health care and transportation.
DISCLAIMER: The results are specific to the facts and legal circumstances of each of the clients' cases and should not be used to form an expectation that the same results could be obtained for other clients in similar matters without reference to the specific factual and legal circumstances of each client's case.
Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Shaken Baby Syndrome lawsuit
- Shaken Baby Syndrome - Abusive Head Trauma - Wrongful Death
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Lawsuit - Daycare Abuse
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Lawsuit Settlement
- Shaken Baby Syndrome Lawsuit - Multimillion dollar judgment
- California daycare injury settlement - Shaken baby syndrome