What can one do in case of a childs wrongful death?

We understand both the sorrow and the questions that are asked when such a devastating experience has occurred. If death has occurred by accident or as a result of someone's negligence, or even abuse, then you may bring a "wrongful death" case in court. Such negligence could be from negligent supervision at daycare, school or camp, a car crash, a burn from scalding water or an unsafe home product or chemical, improperly stored on negligently discharged firearms, swimming pools with improper supervision, or some form of child abuse or neglect. In any case, the fault is someone else’s - never the child's - and you can legally sue for the wrongdoing to correct the injustice. Call The Keane Law Firm now at 1-888-592-KIDS to discuss the case for no charge, and we will talk to you about whether and how we can help you.
Christopher Keane
Connect with me
California Child Abuse and Child Injury Lawyer