Are there any special qualifications for child abuse expert witnesses?

There is a new board-certification which pediatricians can obtain.  It is a certification in the sub-specialty of child abuse pediatrics.  You can read about the requirements to sit for certification here.
Christopher Keane
Connect with me
California Child Abuse and Child Injury Lawyer